What you will learn:
- How to avoid the nº1 mistake we so often make the first 30sec of a meeting.
- How to manage time the MOST responsible way possible, together.
- How to make your meetings a place where people develop their Leadership.
- Opening and closing meetings in ways you never thought were possible at work.
- Flow and care in remote meetings.
- Supporting inclusive participation.
- How to set your agenda so wisely that people will wonder what they have been doing all along!
- How to choose what meetings types work for different needs and context.
Trainer: Marina Lynch
Marina works with Participatory Leadership and stimulates a “practice mentality” within organizations. Based on her passion for co-creation, she introduces a culture of efficient meetings, healthy feedback and personal leadership. She designs and organizes workshops and training (off- and online) for a range of organizations – including European agencies, private sector and NGOs – for people who want to do more conscious work together. Marina is an active member of the Art of Hosting/Participatory Leadership and the Going Horizontal communities, and collaborates with Percolab coop.
Trainer: Nil Roda
Nil knows how to catalyze trust and human connection in teams. Since 2014, he has focused on facilitating workshops, meetings and retreats for organizations wanting to transition from being “machines that work” to “thriving living organisms” and supporting people to improve their relationship to money so they can take initiative. He is also a board member of a Philanthropic Foundation in Barcelona and Business Manager at ING Edicions.
Nil is an active member of the Going Horizontal community, and collaborates with Percolab coop.
Prior knowledge required
No prior knowledge is required